A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

See Your Uptime in Windows XP

Postby Colin » Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:51 pm

I am sorry I wasn't lecturing. I was as I said making a simple statement. My apologies if my wording was inapropriate. I will take into account my inability to understand the concept of politeness and try to restain my beastial tendencies in the future. Once again I never meant to offend in any way. Please accept my sincere apology if you misconstrued it in that manner. Could you kindly suggest a way that I could have worded what I said in a better manner, so that perhaps I can understand what area my social skills are lacking in. Thank you all, you have aided me greatly.

Oh, dear. My lower regions seem to have caught fire. Here is a new tip, do not solicit sexual favors from woman that live in alley's.
Einstein once said. "Colin is a little f*cker. Albeit a rude one and a royal pain in the a**."

Colin - feel free to send me a flame via email
Banned

Postby Xstream » Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:19 pm

well the royal highness remark was sarcastic at best. why don't you try being nicer?
you could be a great asset here, but not the way your going about it.
PROfessional Member

Postby Colin » Sun Nov 24, 2002 9:58 pm

Post removed by admins.
Einstein once said. "Colin is a little f*cker. Albeit a rude one and a royal pain in the a**."

Colin - feel free to send me a flame via email
Banned

Postby kanaloa » Sun Nov 24, 2002 11:51 pm

Colin you ever call me "your royal highness again" I'll kick your a** out of my forum in a skinny minute.
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Previous

Return to Guides