A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Image Upload Script

Image Upload Script

Postby collinhoyer » Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:12 am

Hey Guys,

I am looking for an Image Upload script for my website. I need to create an Image upload script so users on my site can store their images on my MySQL database. I need to get a script that will allow them to upload pictures into my database and view the information about their picture in my website. So in a better explanation:

1. Allow users to upload an Image File.
2. The uploaded File will be stored in my MySQL Database
3. There will be Thumbnails for each File that they have stored on my Database.
4. There will be a URL for each File that is stored on my Database
5. They will be able to delete a File if they want to

Is it possible for someone to make me a script for all of this. I have a MySQL Account and I use Macromedia Dreamweaver to build my site. I use my Database for my Login Script so Im sure this will work too. Can someone create a script for me?

- collin hoyer
collinhoyer

Postby Weaver » Wed Aug 04, 2004 3:49 pm

Ever heard of Gallery? Might want to have a look at it. Works great for just what you are trying to do. Only difference is that it uses flat files instead of a DB backend.

-Weaver
Public Keys

The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to constants; instead of referring to pi as 3.141592653589793 at every appearance, the variable PI can be given that value with a DATA statement and used instead of the longer form of the constant. This also simplifies modifying the program, should the value of pi change.
-- FORTRAN manual for Xerox Computers
PROfessional Member

Return to HTML, CSS, and Scripts