A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Mach speed motherboards

Mach speed motherboards

Postby timidbull » Mon Jun 07, 2004 11:02 pm

I recently came accross a motherboard company called mach speed. I got a raving recomendation from a local Mom&Pop computer shop. I was looking for an AMD motherboard with an nforce2 chipset. Machspeed made one and it came with a lifetime warranty, yes you read that right, a LIFETIME WARRANTY! I inquired. If your board takes a dump on you the company will replace it free of charge with the latest model of the one you bought. Not too shabby. I figured what the heck, why not. I'll give it a try. Red PCB, have on it now an AMD 2600, 2 gigs of pc 3200( board maxs at 3G) It has 5.1 onboard sound, nforce2 chipset, ethernet, 4 USB 2.0 connections on i/o panel, and connections for 4 more on mobo. It has connecting pins for my memory card reader on the mobo, as well as RAID and a few other features I don't use, so I can't really remember them right now. I have been using this mobo for well over 2 months now, with not one problem. The company website is machspeed.com, If anyone else is using or has used one of these boards, let me know, I am curious if others got the same satisfaction I have, I am debating buying another for my wifes kitchen computer.
They raise the blade, and make the change.
They rearrange me till I'm sane.
Lock the door, throw away the key.
There is someone in my head............
But it's not me.

r.waters
PRO New Member

Postby blankster » Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:38 pm

When i built a comp for my dad, i got him a machspeed mobo. it seems pretty stable, except his CPU temp comes up as 172, which im 100% sure is not. otherwise, it was a good board for the very very low price
PRO New Member

Postby OsirisX » Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:02 am

Glad youenjoy your mobo, I personally would buy only Intel or Asus as I do not like to take chances on any PC hardware.
OsirisX

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Albert Einstein
PROfessional Member

Postby sgb » Sat Jun 12, 2004 3:44 pm

I have been using a MachSpeed for about 4 months and love it. I love it because it has advanced functionality like you mentioned for a very reasonable price. I was a little skeptical at first, but I bought it because of the price, and I'm glad I did.

sgb
PRO New Member

Return to Hardware and Customizing