A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Oh google spooks. I need you.

Postby Dalsim » Thu May 13, 2004 4:48 am

Weaver wrote:Even though the template code was harmful to my sensitive eyes, I know Jeff wanted it to work. As such, "just get it to work" took over. I hope you enjoy it Jeff, if you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask.

-Weaver

I wonn't hesitate Weaver. You have helped me out a few times :yesnod: Thanks again.
"Life is merely a fraction of a second. An infinitely small amount of time to fulfill our desires, our dreams, our passions." Paul Gauguin (1848 - 1904)
AEST
PROfessional Member

Postby shougan » Thu May 13, 2004 4:49 am

Wow u high standered and strong opinions..I bow down to u for that...lol
Do you want the latest news on Betas & Software, Security, or even Vista? Check out our <a href="http://www.pro-networks.org/forum/home_index.php" target="_blank" class="postlink">news areas</a> and be sure to <a href="http://www.pro-networks.org/main/newsletters.htm" target="_blank" class="postlink">subscribe to our PROneT newsletters!</a>
PRO Level 15

Postby shougan » Thu May 13, 2004 4:50 am

you like unix or another higher lvl OS compared to the temlete as QDos...Quick and dirty Os lol... does that make sence?
PRO Level 15

Postby Dalsim » Thu May 13, 2004 4:52 am

Our Weaver like very clean code. I have seen some of his work and it is very well laid out :yesnod:

Oh BTW Weaver I have been having more troubles with that upload script of yours :(
"Life is merely a fraction of a second. An infinitely small amount of time to fulfill our desires, our dreams, our passions." Paul Gauguin (1848 - 1904)
AEST
PROfessional Member

Postby Weaver » Thu May 13, 2004 7:26 pm

dalsim wrote:Our Weaver like very clean code. I have seen some of his work and it is very well laid out :yesnod:

Oh BTW Weaver I have been having more troubles with that upload script of yours :(

Go ahead and start a new thread in the programming section. Be sure to specifically state how it is configured and specific errors, versions of PHP, etc.

Thanks.

-Weaver
Public Keys

The primary purpose of the DATA statement is to give names to constants; instead of referring to pi as 3.141592653589793 at every appearance, the variable PI can be given that value with a DATA statement and used instead of the longer form of the constant. This also simplifies modifying the program, should the value of pi change.
-- FORTRAN manual for Xerox Computers
PROfessional Member

Postby MinusDriver » Thu May 13, 2004 7:40 pm

Nice Weaver I remember doing simliar things years ago for my website. Much easier then writing from scratch sometimes. However, sometimes I liked doing it all myself :lol:
PRO Level 13

Previous

Return to HTML, CSS, and Scripts