A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

ntoskrnl.exe error after using vistabootpro... vista 64/32 dual boot

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

ntoskrnl.exe error after using vistabootpro... vista 64/32 dual boot

Postby Roflcopterrr » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:21 am

i'm so pissed off right now.. I just installed vista 32 after installing vista 64 bit and everything worked fine, but I wanted the bootloader to say 32 or 64 bit so I went into vistabootpro and when I reboot i'm met with an ntoskrnl.exe error.. this program didn't do anything but ruin my computer. Is there anything I can do?
PRO New Member

Postby Grav!ty » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:25 am

VistaBootPRO like any other software program doesn't execute any commands at random and on it's own, so you must have done something with it to get the result you now have. Anyway why should it do that to your system and not to those of the more than one and half million other users? Exactly what commands did you run?

Try reinstalling the Vista bootloader>All Drives from the System Bootloader page if you are still able to boot to any of your Vista installations.

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Return to PRO Software