Thank you for contacting PayPal.
We appreciate you bringing this suspicious email to our attention. We
can confirm that the email you received was not sent to you by PayPal.
The website linked to this email is not a registered URL authorized or
used by PayPal. We are currently investigating this incident fully.
Please do not enter any personal or financial information into this
If you have surrendered any personal or financial information to this
fraudulent website, you should immediately log in to your PayPal account
and change your password and security question and answer information.
Any compromised financial information should be reported to the
Please forward the entire email - including the header information - or
the site's URL to email@example.com
We investigate every spoof reported.
Please note that the automatic response you receive from us may not
address you by name.
If you notice any unauthorized activity associated with your PayPal
transaction history, please immediately report this to PayPal by
following the instructions below:
1. Log in to your account at htpps://www.paypal.com
2. Click on the Security Center at the bottom of the page.
3. Click on "Unauthorized Transaction" under the "Report a Problem"
4. Enter the Transaction ID for each unauthorized transaction in your
PayPal account. If you do not have any transactions to enter, click
5. Fill out the information and click "Continue."
6. Review the information and click "Submit" to file your claim.
For additional tips, please click on the Security Center link at the
bottom of any PayPal page.
We appreciate your efforts to keep PayPal safe.
PayPal Account Review Department