A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

internet security questions....mostly about secure e-mail...

internet security questions....mostly about secure e-mail...

Postby EXTREMEoverclocker » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:21 pm

recently i have had a few clients who are dealing with very exclusive documents covering lots of money and they were asking me if there is a secure way to email instead of the normal hotmail yahoo or company emails they have set up...

i have found this company PGP internet security... http://www.pgp.com/
they seem like they do a decent amount of business with big companies from what i can see

my question is...

has anyone ever had to deal with any companies like this or done anything like this to protect their data and more specific their confidential emails they send?

thanks for the help... ^*^

.....How can i soar with eagles when im surrounded by turkeys.....
PRO Level 13

Postby jbullard » Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:43 pm

PGP is probably one of the best data security companies in the world. I have dealt with them on numerous occassions and have had nothing but great success. One of the most secure methods is to use Public/Private Key's. This allows me to select the individual I want to send it to and encrypt the message with their public key. Then, when they receive the message they can decrypt using their private key. This is the most secure method of backwards compatible data encryption.
VP - Software

Postby EXTREMEoverclocker » Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:04 pm

awesome good to hear :)

thanks J ..... just wanted to make sure i do not recommend some half @$$ protection company/software to these clients :)

.....How can i soar with eagles when im surrounded by turkeys.....
PRO Level 13

Return to Security & Virus