How To: Put Quick Launch on the Windows 7 Taskbar
1. Right Click the Taskbar and select Toolbars>New Toolbar.
2. Copy the text from the code insert below, paste it into the "Folder:" space in the window that openend and click on Select Folder.
- Code: Select all
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
3. The Quick Launch toolbar has been created and you now need to get rid of the text and the title by right clicking Quick Launch and deselecting both Show Text and Show Title.
4. Click and drag the Quick Launch spacer bar to the left to show all the icons and functions that are there.
5. Choose whether to show small or large icons.
6. To add non-default items to Quick Launch, simply drag them from the desktop to the Quick Launch toolbar.