A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

How to get the latest Version of VistaBootPRO/DualBootPRO

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

How to get the latest Version of VistaBootPRO/DualBootPRO

Postby xdbmw » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:49 am

Hi all,

well i'm a little bit confused about getting latest versions of VistaBootPRO. I have purchased personal license on 19th oct 09 and I thought I would get a link for downloading the current version but what I got was v3.30. Having installed VistaBootPRO I had this language issue (I'm using the German OS version) described in other threads in this forum too. Having checked for updates the software told me current version would be 3.40 - but no downloadlink at all (the link in your mail is still referring to v3.30). Now I visit your homepage and I only found links for downloading after paying again... Really strange. And on top: Only 3 days later there is a complete new version/software dual boot. What do I have do do to get updates? Really pay again???

Regards,
Matthias
PRO New Member

Re: How to get the latest Version of VistaBootPRO/DualBoot

Postby Grav!ty » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:59 am

Great question thank you xdbmw ^*^ We're still doing a few last minute things since we launched DualBootPRO to coincide with the launch of Windows 7.

See Free Upgrade from VistaBootPRO to DualBootPRO :)

"The great majority of mankind are satisfied with appearances, as though they were realities, and are often more influenced by the things that seem than by those that are." - Niccolo Machiavelli
PROfessional Member

Re: How to get the latest Version of VistaBootPRO/DualBootPRO

Postby xdbmw » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Thanks, I will do so.

Regards,
Matthias
PRO New Member

Return to PRO Software