A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

How add to boot my 2nd system.

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

How add to boot my 2nd system.

Postby mspeedo » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:47 pm

Hello, i had two Windows XP OS on my PC (1st for normal use and 2nd like a Digital Audio Workstation). First XP was installed on my SATA disk C:\ and second on ATA D:\. All worked fine. And then i reinstall my first system on C:\ with Windows Vista. After installation my second system on D:\ wasn't recognized (of course), and i can boot only Windows Vista. How can i add this second system to boot options? It is possible in Vista? I tried VistaBootPRO but without effect. If i add another system, path's (for os directory and similar..) i can't change. In windows XP a add my 2nd system without problem (i change boot.ini), but in Vista... i'm lost :(

..sry for my bad English and greetings from Slovakia ^*^
PRO New Member

Postby augie » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:42 pm

Welcome aboard mspeedo. Our experts will be online shortly to sort you out.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. -- Carl Jung

eVGA X58 tri-SLI, i7 930 @ 3.8GHz., Corsair 6GB Dominator, Inno3D GTX470, eVGA260
ASUS P8P67 Pro, i7 2600K @4.60 GHz, 8GB RAM, eVGA GTX 460
Community Director

Return to PRO Software