A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

End of Antivirus software.

End of Antivirus software.

Postby _Taz_ » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:26 pm

We no longer have to waste our money on antivirus software. It's not needed, it's just a ploy to get your money. This guy has the answers.
http://orlando.craigslist.org/sys/117906158.html

I must investigate, there must be a lot of people from my company hitting hacker websites, since that's the only place to get virii

edit: this post is meant to be sarcastic to the craiglist posting.
Last edited by _Taz_ on Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PRO Level 13

Postby augie » Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:40 pm

I must investigate, there must be a lot of people from my company hitting hacker websites, since that's the only place to get virii

I have to disagree. The main viruses are currently delivered by e-mail, IM, clicking popups and you can also get them by just being online from the wild if you have no protection. Try it if you dare. :devil One question, why do people get viruses?

BTW, unless your company's workers are supposed to go to hacker sites, then they shoud be fired. This is a large problem for any IT dept. to try and protect the network from it's own employees. :no

Oh, I moved this from Windows.
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves. -- Carl Jung

eVGA X58 tri-SLI, i7 930 @ 3.8GHz., Corsair 6GB Dominator, Inno3D GTX470, eVGA260
ASUS P8P67 Pro, i7 2600K @4.60 GHz, 8GB RAM, eVGA GTX 460
Community Director

Return to Security & Virus