A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Download Link Invalid - RESOLVED

Forum rules
This forum is meant for support of PRO Software only. PROnetworks reserves the right to edit any topic title to better explain the contents of a post. We also may move your post to a more suitable forum if necessary.

It may take our support staff up to 24 hours to respond to your problem. We appreciate your patience.

Download Link Invalid - RESOLVED

Postby RogerColwell » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Yesterday, I ordered a DualBootPro Personal License from TrialPay / Tradewind Creations and they provided a download link ...

I used the URL and this resolved to a different address, but the reported result was:
-------------------------
This is an invalid link.

Please copy the link from the email you received after purchase, paste it in the URL bar and press the enter key.

If that does not work, please forward the email containing this link to the seller.
-------------------------

I have tried the same URL over a period of 12 hours since then, always with the same result. I contacted TrialPay who said they were unable to help and gave a contact page: http://www.dualbootpro.org/index.php/contact/

I filled in that form but also registered here in case I was in error using the form? (So far I have only received an automated response from the form).

I have deliberately omitted any purchase ID or URLs in this public forum but will happily provide them by PM if necessary ...

Thanks in anticipation,

Roger
PRO New Member

Re: Download Link Invalid - RESOLVED

Postby RogerColwell » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:17 pm

I'm pleased to report that this was resolved outside of the forum by kanaloa — many thanks to him for a very quick solution! ^*^
PRO New Member

Return to PRO Software