A Digital Age Deserves A Digital Leader

Digital Video/Audio Connection Guide

Digital Video/Audio Connection Guide

Postby kanaloa » Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:25 pm

Normally I'd type this kind of thing up for folks... but this website did a great job and going over all the video/audio connections available today. I couldn't even think of doing it better.

<b>If you're thinking about HDTV or looking for a new video/audio device, then READ THIS article...</b>

I had to admit... I learned A LOT from this article. I feel silly looking back, but I'd never even used Component (not Composite) connections before this weekend. I certainly had never used HDMI. Truth be told, DVI was still somewhat new to me after leaving VGA.

I think a better understanding of each will help a lot of folks when they purchase new equipment.

Because leaving the world of S-Video, VGA, and Composite cables behind and stepping up to HDMI, DVI, and Component cables is an incredible step forward. Our new HDTV and stereo are hooked up using the new and better connections and I'll never look back.

^*^

http://lyberty.com/encyc/articles/tech/ ... tions.html
"Greatness is not a function of circumstance. Greatness, it turns out, is largely a matter of conscious choice, and discipline." - Jim Collins
President

Return to Guides